Working and Enterprise Groups
In order to prepare our pupils for the world of work we run Enterprise Groups which meet weekly to provide the children with relevant contexts in which to develop their skills and knowledge.
- Pupil Council
- Health & Wellbeing
We feel the groups are an important feature of our small school because they enable children to:
- Share their evaluations of our school as the main stakeholder.
- Identify aspects of the school that could be improved.
- Work with a different group of children across the age-ranges and therefore develop their personal, social and emotional skills.
- Develop skills for future employability such as creativity, teamwork, communication.
- Gain an understanding of what 'enterprising' means and develop enterprising skills.
Please use the tabs above to see what the Enterprise Groups have been doing.